Saturday, September 17, 2011

Oh wow, just one post since January ... didn't even realize how time flies by ... anyways, life has taken a major upheaval change since then, and thankfully in the upward direction ... am currently the holder of four jobs - yes, that's rite, four. 1) Interning with UTV in the creative dept (though the contract ends in Oct. Let's see if they renew it) 2) Writing episodes for an upcoming cartoon show on Pogo (though that's been dormant for some time now) 3) Writing a script for iDream 4) Writing a script for Planman. Both commissioned projects. So basically, life has been busy, and am grateful for that.

So it's a Saturday today and am sitting at home, with khichdi boiling away in the cooker, while I type away on my lappy. Was working on my novel before this. Yep, that is one project I shall never abandon ... I know it sounds a little pathetic for a Saturday nite, but really it's not that bad. Might even get a couple of beers after this ...

So aside from the work front, wanted to report one major change in life - which is kinda abstract but hope to give you an idea ... something is changing about me ... or seems to be on the verge of changing ... Somehow, over the past few days, I have been having this notion that some major breakthrough is on the way for me. I dunno why. It's just one of those gut feelings you get. And I'm not even talking in terms of career or personal life, but something more internal, maybe even spiritual ... Great, now I'm not even making sense to myself ...

But really, owing to the slight shift in my lifestyle, I have been doing things which I haven't before, buying original books from Crossword (bye bye second-hand rental life phase), reading classics, watching all sorts of quirky movies which somehow seem to touch something deep within me, but most of all, there is this silent conversation I have been having with myself ... If there ever was a phase in life when I have felt a bit like an artist, it is now ... and I know this is just the beginning ... let's see ...

No comments: